30 Hrs – Pranayama Teachers Training Course
- 2+ Weeks
- In-Depth Practical knowledge of Pranayama
- World Class Training with Experience Teachers.
- Teaching Practice, Personality Development leads to holistic development. Learning is emphasized on Physical, Mental and Spiritual Growth.
- Yoga Institute Approved by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
Mode of teaching : Online (1 hours Mon-Sat) 15 Days + Pranayama Internship 15 Days
Pranayama word is comprised of two roots: prana plus ayama. Prana means vital energy or life force and ayama means extension or expansion. Thus the word pranayama means ‘extension or expansion of the dimension of prana.
The techniques of pranayama help us activate and regulate the life force in order to go beyond one’s normal boundaries or limitations and attain a higher state of vibratory energy and awareness.
Pranayama is more than mere breathing exercises which are aimed at introducing extra oxygen into the lungs. Pranayama gives us the ability to influence the flow of prana in the nadis or energy channels of the pranamaya kosha or the energy body.
- Ability to perform and teach Asana’s in the “Traditional Way”.
- Preliminary familiarity with the essential yogic texts.
- Ability to be seated in a meditative pose for a minimum of 30 -40 minutes without changing positions.
- To provide correct, authentic and authoritative training in Pranayama based on traditional texts and science
- With Pranayama generating much interest in the current yoga culture worldwide and it being an immensely important and sensitive practice, it is pivotal that Pranayama be taught correctly from a traditional, technical and scientific perspective.
- Keeping the above in mind EKAM YOGA has designed a course where students will gain a proper understanding of Pranayamic practices from an intellectual (traditional, technical and scientific) as well as practical and experiential point of view so that they can correctly teach the same to students in various settings.
- Q&A live Cisco Webex sessions with the teacher of the course to clarify doubts. (There is also a welcome meeting on the first day of the course and a closing session on the last day.)
- Yoga Teacher Training manual with all the content of the course downloadable.
- These hours count towards our Online 200-hour Advance Yoga Teacher Training Course (future program)
- Our courses are hosted in one of the best online educational platforms and highly recommended by Yoga Certification Board.
- You can study at your own rhythm and pace.
- You can clarify your doubts during the live Q&A sessions or leave them in the comment section of the respective lectures in the online platform. The teachers will reply them within a day or two.
- You can download and print all the resources in PDF format.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a 30-hour Pranayama Teacher Training Certificate which can be registered with Ekam YogaPeace Sansthan
- Ekam Yoga Academy is working with its parent yoga academy YOGAPEACE SANSTHAN
- An accredited academy by the Yoga Certification Board of Ayush Mantralaya of India Government