Course 1: Basic Yoga Therapy Master (YCB: Yoga Protocol Instructor)
5 Weeks/250 Hours
Fees – INR Rs. 40,000 + 3,000 YCB Exam Fees = 43,000
- Teachings with a strong core and proper alignment.
- In-Depth Practical knowledge of Yoga
- Basic learning of Yoga Therapy (without Props) to treat various health issues.
- Study of Human Anatomy & its Physiology
- Explanation of Vedic mantras
- Yogic Texts (Patanjal Yoga Sutra, Hathpradipika, Bhagwad Geeta etc.)
- Teaching Practice, Personality Development leads to the holistic development
- Learning is emphasized on Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Growth.
- Career-oriented training
- World-Class Infrastructure & Amenities
- Placement Assistance
- *YCB Level 1 (YPI) Curriculum Included (Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India)
About The Yoga Practical Course
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices
- This course not only improves your own lifestyle it helps you to improve other’s lifestyle too by you.
- Etymology, definitions, aim, objectives and misconceptions.
- Yoga: Its origin, history, and development.
- Introduction to Yoga practices for health and well-being.
- Guiding principles to be followed by Yoga practitioners.
- Principles of Yoga (Triguna, Antahkarana-chatustaya, Tri-Sharira/ Panchakosha).
- Introduction to major forms of Yoga (Jnana, Bhakti, Karma, Patanjali, Hatha).
- Introduction to Yogic Sukshma Vyayama, Sthula Vyayama, and Surya Namaskara.
- Introduction to Shatkarma: meaning, purpose, and their significance in Yoga Sadhana.
- Introduction to Yogasana: meaning, principles, and their health benefits.
- Introduction to Pranayama and Dhyana and their health benefits.
- Everyday Yoga Practical Yogacharya Dhakaram or by his trained Master Trainers.
- Learn different Yoga asanas everyday 4-5 Hours
The duration of the course is 3 months which includes your training & internship
Great opportunity by investing just 3 Months and be a professional Yoga Protocol Instructor
and be part of 2000+ trainers spreading Health 2 Happiness.
About Yogic Science
- Introduction to Yoga Texts
- General Introduction to Prasthanatrayee.
- Introduction and study of Bhagavad Gita including memorization of selected Slokas (Chapter II -47, 48, 49, 50, 70)
- Concepts of healthy living as per Bhagwat Gita
- Learn Yogic Science to understand Patanjali Yog Sutra, Bhagwat Gita & Slokas,
- Learn concepts of Diet (Ahara as Hathapradipika and Bhagawad Gita)
About Body Anatomy
- Learn Body Anatomy, this will help you to understand how body muscles are affected while performing any yoga asanas
- Doctor Arun Joshi & team teaches Yoga Body Anatomy for 18+ years to Yoga Teachers
- Learning body anatomy helps a Yoga teacher to understand and relate the body with Yoga asanas and their impact on the body.
How to Join the Sessions
- We provide an easy booking option here, just read about the course and you can book and pay from here.
- Once you pay you shall receive a payment confirmation mail in 10 minutes.
- After your payment, a detailed syllabus and course session timing will be sent to you by mail (within 48 Hrs) with a joining link.
Technical Requirement to Join the Session
- Download Cisco WebEx from your apple/play store, a video guide link https://youtu.be/hqSan6Oa6zc
- You need internet speed@100KBPS or above
- Keep Mobile/Laptop dedicate during the session
- Sundays, National Holidays & Festivals are non-working days.
- Ekam Yoga Academy is working with its parent yoga academy YOGAPEACE SANSTHAN
- An accredited academy by the Yoga Certification Board of Ayush Mantralaya of India Government
- Ekam Yoga Academy will provide a certificate of joining the course, and after passing exams, a certificate of Yoga Protocol Instructor 200 hrs will be provided
- Ekam Yoga Academy and Yogapeace Sansthan will organize an online exam as per guideline by the Yoga Certification board
- Exams for theory and both will be conducted with two external examiner
- Yoga courses do not include YCB Examination fees. One can register for the
- YCB Examination by paying an amount of INR 3,000/- (for Ekam Yoga Students).
- All online exams are on recorded sessions and which may be shared with Yoga Certification Board as per their requirement and our social media accounts.