200 Hrs – Yoga Protocol Instructor Program
- Teachings with strong core and proper alignment.
- In-Depth Practical knowledge of Yoga.
- Basic learning of Yoga Therapy (without Props) to treat various health issues. Study of Human Anatomy & its Physiology.
- World Class Training with Experience Teachers.
- Teaching Practice, Personality Development leads to holistic development. Learning is emphasized on Physical, Mental and Spiritual Growth.
- Yoga Institute Approved by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
Mark Distribution: Total Marks: 200 (Theory: 60 + Practical: 140) Read more in Description below..
Mode of teaching : Online (2 hours Mon-Sat) 1 months
Online Regulating Guidelines Online yoga teachers training is an opportunity to learn art of yoga teaching digitally which helps to educate ourselves anytime-anywhere. Our teachers training program is a well designed programmed to train you with precision and preparing you while considering professional challenges for future demand.
Terms to start this programme:-
- Minimum number of enrolments to start Online TTC = 12 Students;
- Last date of registration is 3 days prior date of course starts
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices Introduction to
- Yoga Texts
- Yoga for Health Promotion
- Practical: Demonstration Skills, Prayer, Yoga Shuddhi Kriyas, Yogic Subtle Exercises and Gross Exercises, Yoga Asanas, Teaching Skills (Methods of Teaching Yoga) Perfecting
- Yoga Trying to understand in the senses
- Knowing the way to be healthy through yoga
- Understanding the way to live a full life through yoga
- Enjoying one’s own life and making others happy
- Awaken your bliss
- Increase your productivity and efficiency
- Increase your physical and mental
- Strengthen your health
- Enhance your memory and concentration
- Enhance your artistry
- Increase sweetness and love in relationships
- Make your life more meaningful
- Getting knowledge of Yoga, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Mudra etc.
- Getting acquainted with Yogic lifestyle
- Starting a new life with new knowledge
Credit points for certificate :
Duration of course:
Not less than 200 hours
Objective /What to expect & benefits
To gain the knowledge of Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, Yama & Niyama, Practicals, Prayers, Sukshama Vyayam, Asana, Pranayam, Meditation.Learn, practice, understand and promote the wisdom of Yoga.
Individuals have to develop good communication skills, time management skills and ability to understand the body language of the trainees. Requires individuals to possess key qualities such as self discipline, conﬁdence, maturity, patience, compassion, active listening, time management, empathy, language proﬁciency.
With gaining the requisite knowledge about Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, theory and practicals, successful candidates become professional Yoga Teachers.
Medium of teaching : English or Hindi
|Fees $350||Fees Rs17777|
|Exam Fees $100||Exam Fees Rs3000|
Note – Once the course starts, fees are non-refundable.
About The Yoga Practical Course
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices
- This course not only improves your own lifestyle it helps you to improve other’s lifestyle too by you.
- Etymology, definitions, aim, objectives and misconceptions.
- Yoga: Its origin, history, and development.
- Introduction to Yoga practices for health and well-being.
- Guiding principles to be followed by Yoga practitioners.
- Principles of Yoga (Triguna, Antahkarana-chatustaya, Tri-Sharira/ Panchakosha).
- Introduction to major forms of Yoga (Jnana, Bhakti, Karma, Patanjali, Hatha).
- Introduction to Yogic Sukshma Vyayama, Sthula Vyayama, and Surya Namaskara.
- Introduction to Shatkarma: meaning, purpose, and their significance in Yoga Sadhana.
- Introduction to Yogasana: meaning, principles, and their health benefits.
- Introduction to Pranayama and Dhyana and their health benefits.
- Everyday Yoga Practical Yogacharya Dhakaram or by his trained Master Trainers.
- Learn different Yoga asanas everyday 1 Hours
The duration of the course is 3 months which includes your training & internship
Great opportunity by investing just 3 Months and be a professional Yoga Protocol Instructor
and be part of 2000+ trainers spreading Health 2 Happiness.
How to Join the Sessions
- We provide an easy booking option here, just read about the course and you can book and pay from here.
- Once you pay you shall receive a payment confirmation mail in 10 minutes.
- After your payment, a detailed syllabus and course session timing will be sent to you by mail (within 48 Hrs) with a joining link.
Technical Requirement to Join the Session
- Download Cisco WebEx from your apple/play store, a video guide link https://youtu.be/hqSan6Oa6zc
- You need internet speed@100KBPS or above
- Keep Mobile/Laptop dedicate during the session
- Sundays, National Holidays & Festivals are non-working days.
- Ekam Yoga Academy is working with its parent yoga academy YOGAPEACE SANSTHAN
- An accredited academy by the Yoga Certification Board of Ayush Mantralaya of India Government
- Ekam Yoga Academy will provide a certificate of joining the course, and after passing exams, a certificate of Yoga Protocol Instructor 200 hrs will be provided
- Ekam Yoga Academy and Yogapeace Sansthan will organize an online exam as per guideline by the Yoga Certification board
- Exams for theory and both will be conducted with two external examiner
- Yoga courses do not include YCB Examination fees. One can register for the
- YCB Examination by paying an amount of INR 3,000/- (for Ekam Yoga Students).
- All online exams are on recorded sessions and which may be shared with Yoga Certification Board as per their requirement and our social media accounts.