Yoga Protocol Instructor program provides a holistic approach of Yoga towards health and diseases. This course also provides guidelines for a Yoga Practitioner. Doors are open for world after completing this course & one can get opportunity to build career in Yoga. As written in course name 200 is indicating the hours to be covered for the course. We follow syllabus for the course, a link to download the syllabus is pasted here. A brief glimpse of syllabus is written here.
- Introduction and study of Patanjala Yoga Sutra including memorization of selected Sutras (Chapter I- 1-12).
- Concept of mental wellbeing according to Patanjala Yoga.
- Yogic practices of Patanjala Yoga: Bahiranga and Antaranga Yoga.
- Significance of Hatha Yoga practices in health and well-being.
- Importance of subjective experience in daily Yoga practice.
- Brief introduction to human body Meaning and Means of health promotion and role of Yoga in health promotion.