Hormones are your body’s chemical messengers
When you have a hormonal imbalance, you have too much or too little of a certain hormone. Even tiny changes can have serious effects on your whole body.
In females of reproductive age, the most common hormonal imbalance is polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
Symptoms of a hormonal imbalance specific to females include:
- Heavy or irregular periods, including missed periods, a stopped period, or a frequent period
- Hirsutism, or excessive hair on the face, chin, or other parts of the body
- Acne on the face, chest, or upper back
- Hair loss
Yoga Type:- Weight loss yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Pranayama, Relaxation Yoga, Hatha Yoga
Day:- Monday – Saturday
Days off: Sunday and Holiday
Time:- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
₹499.00 – ₹2,994.00Enquire Now
- Darkening of the skin, especially along neck creases, in the groin, and underneath the breasts
- Skin tags
- Internal dryness
- Internal atrophy
- Night sweats
Important Kindly read carefully
- You shall receive an E-mail within 48 hours, which will contain joining link of Cisco WebEx and process.
- Kindly download WebEx in your laptop/Computer or in mobile whichever device you are using. Easily downloadable from Play/Apple store.
- Kindly create your account in Webex using your registered mail id with us.
- We send everyday reminder 15 minutes prior to the session on your mail and same will reflect in your Webex application too.
- In case you don’t find mail kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder of mail.
- Kindly save our mail id email@example.com in your contact list so mails will store in your inbox.
- In case of any trouble kindly mail on firstname.lastname@example.org our team is available to help you.
- We are available to take your call on +917374888111 Time 9:00AM- 7:00PM but request you to kindly write mail first.
- You can chat with our team on website, option showing bottom right corner on the any page of website.
- For all the sessions we shared the name of yogi or yogini who shall take the session but Trainer may change for any reason without prior information to you.
- We assure you for the quality of the session.
After registration we request you to kindly visit Ekam’s Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/ekamyogaindia for latest updates & offers, kindly like & share it.
We congrats you for joining Ekam Yoga Family and for the journey of Health 2 Happiness.
Four Month, One Month, One Year