“Tratak” is one of the shatkarmas, known as yogic body purification practices. These techniques are very powerful and their goal is to attain physical and mental balance. “We may not always have the power to change what’s happening around us, but we can definitely control what happens within. That is possible only through yoga. Give yourself the ability to calm the mind, reduce unwanted thoughts, centre your wandering attention, and improve your focus through Tratak meditation,”
Tratak Meditation Benefits:
1. Purifies the eyes,
2. Strengthens the eye muscles and improves vision
3. Improves memory
4. Helps with sleeping difficulties (Insomnia)
5. Strengthens the ability to concentrate and is therefore recommended for school children.
6. Develops intuition, the ability to visualize and willpower.
Please read more about the session on this same page in the lower section.
Yoga Type:- Tratak with Mindful – Meditation
Day:- Tuesday & Thursday
Off days:- Sunday Holiday
Time:- 6 AM to 7 AM
Requirement for doing Tratak Meditation
➖Preferable Diya+ Batti + Ghee
➖Matchstick or lighter
➖Stand or table (Height: flame should be at your eye level)
➖Mat or chair
➖Dark room with artificial light
➖No direct air flow from windows.
Meditation empowers our thoughts, a guru could make you achieve that easily.
- Clear vision over body movements.
- Improving the coordination between body and mind.
- Helps to conquer social ego
- Improving memory and will power.
Important Kindly read carefully
- You shall receive an E-mail within 48 hours, which will contain joining link of Cisco WebEx and process.
- Kindly download WebEx in your laptop/Computer or in mobile whichever device you are using. Easily downloadable from Play/Apple store.
- Kindly create your account in Webex using your registered mail id with us.
- We send everyday reminder 15 minutes prior to the session on your mail and same will reflect in your Webex application too.
- In case you don’t find mail kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder of mail.
- Kindly save our mail id email@example.com in your contact list so mails will store in your inbox.
- In case of any trouble kindly mail on firstname.lastname@example.org our team is available to help you.
- We are available to take your call on +917374888111 Time 9:00AM- 7:00PM but request you to kindly write mail first.
- You can chat with our team on website, option showing bottom right corner on the any page of website.
- For all the sessions we shared the name of yogi or yogini who shall take the session but Trainer may change for any reason without prior information to you.
- We assure you for the quality of the session.
After registration we request you to kindly visit Ekam’s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ekamyogaindia for latest updates & offers, kindly like & share it.
We congrats you for joining Ekam Yoga Family and for the journey of Health 2 Happiness.