- Pregnancy is a special time in any woman’s life and might be the most beautiful beginning of the new journey.
- When it comes to being physically active during pregnancy, it is imperative that you take extra care of yourself. That’s why we have designed these sessions very carefully and precisely.
- When it comes to yoga, it is definitely a form of exercise that pregnant women can definitely consider without having a second thought.
- Yoga will calm the mind & body; it will also help you with mood swings.
- This Program includes Pre-natal &Post natal yoga.
Yoga Type:- Pregnancy Yoga
Day:- Monday – Saturday
Sunday, Festivals Day & National Holidays are non-working
Time :- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM (90 minutes)
₹6,000 – ₹32,400
Pregnancy is a special time in any woman’s life and can be one of the most joyful experiences ever! Exercising is no exception, and when it comes to being physically active during pregnancy, it is imperative that you take extra care. Yoga is a form of exercise that pregnant women can consider, and the safest way to practise yoga during pregnancy. These are special classes which are designed for pregnant women. Yoga calms the mind and body, providing the physical and emotional stress relief which your body needs throughout pregnancy.
- We recommend that someone be there to help the woman during the session.
- We will need some accessories during this class like – chair, small table, pillow, scarf (Dupatta) or any cotton yoga belt.
- Women always carry a small towel and water bottle with them.
Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly