Boost Your Immunity to be safe from the pre or post impact of COVID-19.
Yoga may play significant role in the psycho-social care and
rehabilitation of COVID-19 patients in quarantine and isolation.
They are particularly useful in allaying their fears and anxiety.
Yoga Based life style module to improve immune resilience in
healthy population of all age groups.
Yoga Practices for prevention, rehabilitation and to
- Shodhana Kriya (Yogic cleansing practices) Jalaneti.
- Yogic SūkṣmaVyāyāmas / shithilikaranavyaya mas / Pawanamuktasana series (Joint movements):Neck movements, Shoulder rotation, Trunk movement, Knee movement, Ankle rotation
- Yogasana: Standing, Sitting, Prone & Supine lying
- Breathing & Pranayama: Sectional breathing Nadishodhana Ujjayi Bhramari
- Yoga Nidra (Pratyaahara)
- Meditative practices Breath awareness, Dharana & Dhyana
Yoga Type:- Immunity Boost Yoga
Day:- Monday – Saturday
Sunday, National Holidays & Festivals days are non working.
Important Kindly read carefully
- You shall receive an E-mail within 48 hours, which will contain joining link of Cisco WebEx and process.
- Kindly download WebEx in your laptop/Computer or in mobile whichever device you are using. Easily downloadable from Play/Apple store.
- Kindly create your account in Webex using your registered mail id with us.
- We send everyday reminder 15 minutes prior to the session on your mail and same will reflect in your Webex application too.
- In case you don’t find mail kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder of mail.
- Kindly save our mail id firstname.lastname@example.org in your contact list so mails will store in your inbox.
- In case of any trouble kindly mail on email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org our team is available to help you.
- We are available to take your call on +917374888111 Time 9:00AM- 7:00PM but request you to kindly write mail first.
- You can chat with our team on website, option showing bottom right corner on the any page of website.
- For all the sessions we shared the name of yogi or yogini who shall take the session but Trainer may change for any reason without prior information to you.
- We assure you for the quality of the session.
After registration we request you to kindly visit Ekam’s Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/ekamyogaindia for latest updates & offers, kindly like & share it.
We congrats you for joining Ekam Yoga Family and for the journey of Health 2 Happiness.