What is face yoga and why it’s so popular?
Face yoga involves massage and exercises that stimulate the muscles, skin, and lymphatic system by increasing blood flow.
The entire purpose behind face yoga technique is designed to soften and relax your face muscles to help alleviate tension, stress, and worry.
If someone practice face yoga every day for a long duration, they will surely notice slower facial skin aging.
Here is what we will be covering in this session –
In this course, you will learn: –
- The Face Muscle structure
- Client Face and Problem analysis.
- Face Yoga Points
- Face Acupressure points.
- Face Massage
- Face Yoga Breathing
- Nutrition and Diet tips
Minimum age: No age limit
Mode of teaching : Online 1 hours (Mon-Sat) 1 months
Medium of teaching : English or Hindi
How to Join the Sessions
- We provide an easy booking option here, just read about the course and you can book and pay from here.
- Once you pay you shall receive a payment confirmation mail in 10 minutes.
- After your payment, a detailed syllabus and course session timing will be sent to you by mail (within 48 Hrs) with a joining link.
Technical Requirement to Join the Session
- Download Cisco WebEx from your apple/play store, a video guide link https://youtu.be/hqSan6Oa6zc
- You need internet speed@100KBPS or above
- Keep Mobile/Laptop dedicate during the session
- Sundays, National Holidays & Festivals are non-working days.
- Ekam Yoga Academy is working with its parent yoga academy YOGAPEACE SANSTHAN
- An accredited academy by the Yoga Certification Board of Ayush Mantralaya of India Government