- General introduction to human body and nine major systems of human body.
- Introductions to sensory organs (Eyes, Nose, Ears, Tongue and Skin).
- Yogic concept of health and wellness.
- Concept of Tridoshas, Sapta Dhatu, Agni, Vayu and Mala; their role in wellness.
- Concepts of Dinacharya and Ritucharya and their importance in well-being.
- Importance of Ahara, Nidra and Brahmacharya in well-being.
- Yogic concept of mental hygiene: Maître, Karuna, Mudita&Upeksha).
- Importance of psychosocial environment for health and wellness.
- Health benefits of Suryanamaskara, Shatkarma, Asanas, Pranayama and practices.