Combination of Yoga Asanas, stretching, Pranayama and Meditation to grow your Immunity, restores sleeping disorders , provides better flexibility, improved respiration, mobility , vitality and increases blood circulation in your body. The idea is to gently nurture yourself by stretching, breathing, and tuning your awareness to your body and breath. This act of focusing on exactly what you’re doing in your body and breath will help slow down the momentum of your mind so that when it’s time to let go and sleep, it’s easier to do that.
Yoga Type:- Evening Yoga
Day:- Monday – Saturday
Time :- 5PM-6PM
Important Kindly read carefully
- You shall receive an E-mail within 48 hours, which will contain joining link of Cisco WebEx and process.
- Kindly download WebEx in your laptop/Computer or in mobile whichever device you are using. Easily downloadable from Play/Apple store.
- Kindly create your account in Webex using your registered mail id with us.
- We send everyday reminder 15 minutes prior to the session on your mail and same will reflect in your Webex application too.
- In case you don’t find mail kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder of mail.
- Kindly save our mail id email@example.com in your contact list so mails will store in your inbox.
- In case of any trouble kindly mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com our team is available to help you.
- We are available to take your call on +917374888111 Time 9:00AM- 7:00PM but request you to kindly write mail first.
- You can chat with our team on website, option showing bottom right corner on the any page of website.
- For all the sessions we shared the name of yogi or yogini who shall take the session but Trainer may change for any reason without prior information to you.
- We assure you for the quality of the session.
After registration we request you to kindly visit Ekam’s Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/ekamyogaindia for latest updates & offers, kindly like & share it.
We congrats you for joining Ekam Yoga Family and for the journey of Health 2 Happiness.