Prerequisite: Completion of Level 1 Program Learn basic yoga, nature awareness and Hatha Yoga Keep them away from any diseases It can help children harness the natural curiosity to befriend their body, mind and soul Develop a sense of competence, and self-regulate and manage their emotional self. Helping you feel calm, relaxed and stretched out in pregnancy Various postures to keep your body strong and mobile during pregnancy Toning and strengthening your prenatal body, mind and soul A spiritual experience that relaxes the mind and the body.
We at Ekam Yoga have the yoga classes available for you online. You can book your preferred package for the yoga class by going to our website. These yoga classes are scheduled for a monthly basis beginning on the first day while finishing on the last day of every month. Holidays will either be
– On Sunday every week,
– Declared by the central government,
– In both situations mentioned above happening on the same day.
- We provide easy booking option here, just read about course and you can book and pay from here.
- Once you pay you shall receive a payment confirmation mail in 10 minutes.
- After your payment, detail syllabus and course sessions timing will be sent to you on mail (within 48 Hrs) with joining link.
- Download Cisco WebEx from your apple/play store, a video guide link https://youtu.be/hqSan6Oa6zc
- You need internet speed@100KBPS or above
- Keep Mobile/Laptop dedicate during the session
- Sundays, National Holidays & Festivals are non working days.
- Just invest 15 days and be a member of Ekam Team spreading Health 2 Happiness.
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices
- This course not only improve your own lifestyle it helps you to improve other’s lifestyle too by you.
- Etymology, definitions, aim, objectives and misconceptions.
- Yoga: Its origin, history and development.
- Introduction to Yoga practices for health and well-being.
- Guiding principles to be followed by Yoga practitioners.
- Principles of Yoga (Triguna, Antahkarana-chatustaya, Tri-Sharira/ Panchakosha).
- Introduction to major schools of Yoga (Jnana, Bhakti, Karma, Patanjali, Hatha).
- Introduction to Yogic Sukshma Vyayama, Sthula Vyayama and Surya Namaskara.
- Introduction to Shatkarma: meaning, purpose and their significance in Yoga Sadhana.
- Introduction to Yogasana: meaning, principles, and their health benefits.
- Introduction to Pranayama and Dhyana and their health benefits.
- Introduction to Yoga Texts
- General Introduction to Prasthanatrayee.
- Introduction and study of Bhagavad Gita including memorisation of selected Slokas (Chapter II -47, 48, 49, 50, 70)
- Concepts of healthy living as per Bhagwat Gita
- Everyday Yoga Practical Yogacharya Dhakaram or by his trained Master Trainers.
- Learn different Yoga asanas everyday 4-5 Hours
- Learn Body Anatomy, this will help you to understand how body muscles are effected while performing any yoga asanas
- Doctor Arun Joshi & team teaches Yoga Body Anatomy since 18+ years to Yoga Teachers
- Learning body anatomy helps a Yoga teacher to understand and relate body with Yoga asanas and its impact on body
- Learn Yogic Science to understand Patanjali Yog Sutra, Bhagwat Gita & Slokas,
- Learn concepts of Diet (Ahara as Hathapradipika and Bhagawad Gita)
- Yogapeace Sansthan is a parent body of Ekam Yoga Academy.
- Yogapeace Sansthan is an accredited yoga academy by Yoga Certification Board of Ayush Ministry of India Government.