This policy includes the Personal Information and where exactly we use them.
- To create your user ID
- To identify you once you register on our website;
- To contact you and respond to your questions or requests
- To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- To help you avail our membership through website
- To send you emails about special offers, new services or other information you may be interested in
1.2.1. Information Collection and Use
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1.3 Consequences of not providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
2. Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We share your Personal Information within
- Ekam Yoga or with any of its branches
- Business partners
- Service vendors
- Authorized third-party agents or
3. Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information:
You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information.
4. Data security
Ekam Yoga adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
5. Data retention
Personal Information will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
6. How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please contact us at:
7. Updates to this privacy statement
We may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.