An ardent learner and a dedicated Yoga Guru Dhakaram is a prominent personality who lives Yoga.
He realized that he is made for Yoga when he came in contact with his Yoga Guru Shri Suraj Karan Jindal Sahib of Jaipur.
Since the year 1993, he is dedicated to healing through yoga. His sadhana is continuously appreciated and felicitated with a number of awards, certificates, Medallions, Appraisals, nationally and globally. His personality adds to his art of teaching yoga. He takes a personal interest in each and every student by making him available all the time for all working tirelessly at the center. His teaching method is unique which he formulates as per the progress and understanding of his student to avoid boredom and develop insight and depth of the subject. He has trained thousands of people to change their life along with helping them get rid of the ailments they thought were not possible to be cured.
In the year 2008, Dhakaram ji was fortunate to seek the blessings of Yogacharya Shri Karunakar Ji, a disciple of Yogacharya Sri B.K.S. Iyengar. Since then Yogacharya Shri Karunakar Ji is giving his valuable time, knowledge and Therapeutic Yoga guidance to Dhakaram ji.
Yogacharya Dhakaram being curious learner keeps upgrading his own knowledge. Apart from yoga, he is also trained in various fields of alternative medicines such as Acupressure, Su-Jok Therapy, Twist Therapy, Smile Meditation, Smile Yoga and Naturopathy etc.
He is an excellent Yoga teacher and healer with everlasting smiles on his face which makes him and his teaching very special.
“Teaching gives me a great deal of satisfaction and the opportunity of self-realization through the process of yoga. It allows me to contribute to society in the best way I can.”
- He has made his mark by being a gold medalist two times internationally
- Has earned the national award many times.
- YogaGuru Dhakaram is Joint Secretary in Jaipur Yoga League
- Awarded “Gandhi Award” by Gandhi Institute of Naturopathy Yogic and Ayurvedic Sciences, 29-Aug-2016
- Conducted Practical Sessions on “Yoga Props” at the Department of Yogic Science & Human Consciousness, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer, May 2016
- Vice President of International Naturopathy Organisation (INO) Rajasthan
- Patron Member of Rajasthan SwasthaYog Shala Samiti
- Certified DNYS Authority (Diploma in Naturopathy and Sciences form Akhil Bhartiya PrakritikChitiksaParishad, Delhi)
- Qualified Yoga & Meditation Instructor
- Authorized Yoga Instructor from Rajasthan Swasthya Yoga Parishad (Rajasthan Council For Yoga & Health)
- Certified Su-Jok Acupuncture Therapist from International Su-Jok Therapy Association
- Qualified Twist Therapy & Smile Meditation Instructor through International Spiral Motion Association
- Attended 7 days of Advance Pranayam at Guru BKS Iyengar’s institute – RamamaniIyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI), Pune, India – 24-Apr-2015 to 30-Apr-2015. It was conducted by Geeta S. Iyengar.
- Participant at Guru BKS IyengarPranayam, Aasan and Therapy Yoga Camp by RamamaniIyengarYog Institute at Pune, India during 9-Dec-2013 to 13-Dec-2013
- Guest Speaker at Seminar on Yoga-Naturopathy, 2013 by International Naturopthy Organisation – Rajasthan
- Award of Appreciation at Seminar on Yoga-Naturopathy, 2013 by International Naturopthy Organisation – Rajasthan
- Guest Speaker at Rajasthan International Festival 2013 held at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
- Judge at Rajasthan Yoga Competition – 2008, Jaipur, held by Rajasthan Swasthya Yoga Parishad
- Guest Speaker at Fifth Laughter Thearapy Conference – 2013, Jaipur
- Guest Speaker at Doctors Management Training Camp – 2013, March 2013, organised by International Naturopathy Organisation (INO)
- Certified Naturopathy and Yoga Practitioner by Gandhi Smarak PrakritikChikitsa Samiti, New Delhi and Mahatama Gandhi PrakritikChikitsa and YogMahavidyalaya, Jaipur
- International Su Jok Therapy Advance Level Certified, February 2008
- International Twist Therapy Practitioner Certified, February 2008
- International Smile Meditation Practitioner Certified, February 2007
- Judge at Jaipur Yogasan Competition by Rajasthan SwasthYogParishad, Jaipur, July 2006
- Special Performance Award in Jaipur Yogasan Competition by Rajasthan SwasthYogParishad, Jaipur, August 2005
- Gold Medal Winner at International Naturopathy & Yoga Seminar at IIT Kanpur, July 2005
- Best Performer at International CME on Yoga Therapy at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, March 2005
- Winner of International Yoga Conference – YOGACON 2004, Jaipur, January 2004
- Best Performer at International Yoga Conference – YOGACON 2004 at Jaipur, January 2004
- Prominent Performer at Dr. Swami GitanandaSmiriti National Yoga Festival at Calcutta, September 1998
- Winner of International Yoga Conference – YOGACON – 98, Jaipur, November 1998
- Invited Delegate in International Yoga Conference organized by the Tourism Dept. of Govt. of Pondicherry, January 1998
- Best Sadhak by Rajasthan SwasthYogParishad, Jaipur, 1999-2000
- Had been featured in various Yoga journals and magazine